Hi, my name is Jonathan. Let me tell you something about my switch to the carnivore diet.
My daily routine for eating the last month has been 16 hours of intermittent fasting. First meat meal at noon, and then a meat meal between 5 and 6 pm (1.5 – 3lbs of meat per day). Drinking on average 4L of water per day. One cup of coffee with heavy cream in the morning and occasionally a Jocko White Tea mid-afternoon.
No More Depression Or Pain
After a month of a strict carnivore diet, here is how it’s affected me:
- Has completely eliminated any depressive feelings
- My emotional demeanor has leveled out. I feel more in control of my emotional state and have noticed I am much less irritable
- After suffering for the last two years from what I would consider terrible hemorrhoids, that has completely reversed, and I have not had any issues at all for the last 18 days
- Since January 2015, when I had my vasectomy, I have suffered from P.V.P.D (Post Vasectomy Pain Disorder). It has been a horrible thing to deal with, living every day feeling like I had just got kicked in the stones.
Over the last year, the pain hasn’t been as intense (I attribute this to intermittent fasting and reduced intake of grains), but I still have experienced days where the pain is debilitating. This has affected my sex life, caused depression, and I had to self-medicate with cannabis just to deal with the daily pain.
Since going Carnivore, I have been able to cut out cannabis from my life completely because, after only one week of Carnivore, I noticed a massive reduction in pain. Now 1 Month in, I hardly notice any kind of pain whatsoever.
Sex is better and enjoyable again, and I’m feeling so much more confident because of this. It’s literally the most beneficial thing I have noticed from this. There are still days with slight pain, but I do not feel the need to self-medicate to get through, and that is amazing for me.
- I am 5’9″, I have an ecto-mesomorph body type, and was weighing 187lbs when I started the diet. At this point, I have lost 2″ off my waist, and I weigh in at 165lbs. I have also noticed an increase in my muscle mass.
I haven’t really done any working out because I wanted to see the results of just eating alone. But for the next thirty days, I will be working out five times a week doing calisthenics, using my total gym and resistance bands. I look forward to the results of that.
Dr. Baker To Thank For My Happiness
In closing, I want to say I feel incredible. My energy levels feel like they did when I was in my teens. I’m happier than I’ve been in years, and it’s rubbing off on everyone I’m close to in my life. I want to say a huge thank you to Dr. Shawn Baker.
If it wasn’t for him being on Joe Rogan’s podcast and Dr. Baker’s Instagram and meat heals site, I might have never tried this and been blessed to feel this way. I really believed I was going to have to resolve myself to live a life of chronic daily pain.
This last month has been amazing, and I will continue on this journey while also spreading the word about this life-changing experience. I plan to do another update at the end of the next month, documenting my progress.
Results are not typical. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.