- I had anxiety forever and I had read that it helped people who had mental health issues
- Even though I went to the gym 2-3 times a week, played tennis and hiked I couldn’t lose weight with any success and in the months leading to this diet I kept putting on weight
- I had been gluten intolerant for 3+years but felt even when I wasn’t eating gluten I bloated regularly
- I was the sickest I had been over winter getting the flu for almost 2 months
Day 1: Anxiety gone. No overthinking or over processing. No terror in my chest worrying about everything. Complete peace of mind. THAT is what kept me going on this…
- Weight loss: Lost a ton of weight (I don’t actually weigh myself ever but the clothing alone is down 2 dress sizes from a 12-14 to an 8-10.
- Bloating: Gone. I never bloat on this way of eating.
- Skin: adult acne that I have always had is gone. My skin is clear and feels great.
- Emotional eating: zero craving anymore and if I feel sad or emotional I don’t turn to food at all.
- Mood: a generally consistent mood. No sugar highs or lows or feeling lethargic. Extra energy also.
Results are not typical. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.