Hello Dr. Baker and team! I wanted to wait until I had a full year of Carnivore under my belt before I did my testimonial. I kind of accidentally discovered this WOE going from 2 months of Keto and just kind of skipping the plants part. Then I started researching if Carnivore is something that can be sustained and ran across Jordan Peterson’s story and that led to researching you. Very happy I did! So for the most part I have been living with all the things that go wrong when you hit certain ages.
Got issues from being a teen, 20s, 35, 40…etc. (I’ll be 45 in July) All things I was told by friends/doctors/everyone that is just part of life. My worst injury was a bulging disc from a few years back, all my other issues were just listed under “natural wear and tear”. Turns out that NONE OF THAT IS TRUE.
At the end of this I will be putting a list of all the awesome things that have happened over the past 12 months. Before that I wanted to say that this lifestyle is an absolute game changer. Even for just an average person with average problems like myself. I had no idea how crappy my body was doing until I started making this list. I almost feel like a low level superhero. I’m at the midlife crisis stage and I feel better than I can even remember. Thank you so much!
The following is a list of everything I could list that significantly improved since I started carnivore:
- Keratosis gone
- Bad body acne gone
- Cracked bleeding feet healed
- Chapped bleeding lips reduced 90%
- No dry skin on arms/hands
- Athletes foot gone
- No lobster sunburn (no suntan needed)
- No body odor
- No vinegar smell after workout
- Tennis Elbow gone (had for 5 years)
- Shoulder tendonitis gone (had for 10 years)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome gone (had for 10 years)
- Radial tunnel syndrome gone (had for 5 years)
- Finger and thumb tendonitis gone (had for 4 years)
- Knee pain gone (had for 30 years)
- Hip pain gone (had for 15 years)
- Lower back pain gone (had for 25 years)
- Plantar Fasciitis gone (had for 3 years)
- No colds/flu since Feb 2019
- No constant level of phlegm
- Tension/Stress/Sinus Headaches, 3 out of usual 25 per year
- Seasonal Allergies gone
- Hemorrhoids gone
- Diverticulitis symptoms gone
- Bleeding/receding gums healed
- No plaque/fuzzy feeling on teeth
- 95% reduction in farts
- Heartburn gone
- No bad breath
- Food allergies gone
- New hair on knees
- New eyelashes
- Small amount of head hair regrowth
- Some gray hair disappeared
- Thicker beard
- Finger/toenails less brittle
Other Neat Stuff:
- 55 lbs fat lost
- 7 lbs muscle gained
- Road Rage almost gone/more chill while driving
- No more “old man” warm up time in mornings.
- More motivated in general
- No Migraines
- 2-3 nose bleeds a month down to 1 for the year
- Grew an inch taller
- Tinnitus gone
- Can be around sick slobs that sneeze on me, no fear of getting sick
- Eye floaties gone
- 90% reduction in eye crusties
- Greater range of temperature tolerance. Jeans and T-shirt weather: 30-80 degrees
- No other illness of any kind since Feb 2019
- Injuries heal 50% faster
- Fell down half flight of wood stairs, got up no problem!
- Overall strength increase
- Most food/alcohol cravings gone. (still some alcohol cravings though…just some)
- Random chest/internal torso pains gone
Results are not typical. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.
2 thoughts on “Mike C. improved skin, chronic pain, digestion and mood on carnivore diet”
Thank you so much for taking the time to do your detailed post. I am suffering w/many of the things on your list. I’m on Day 10 of Carnivore and you give me hope!
I’m glad my progress is giving you hope. It’s been an amazing ride so far. Can’t see myself ever going back to all that junk I used to eat!