• I think I have been able to halt and reverse my heart disease on the carnivore diet.
• I had a heart attack followed by angioplasty and stenting in 2016. • After unsuccessful attempts to lose weight I commenced a low carbohydrate, high fat (LCHF) diet in early 2018, and transitioned to a Keto-carnivore diet by 2019.
• I have successfully maintained this diet for 2 years.Over that time:
• I have reduced my Coronary Artery Calcium Score by 40% from 132 to 77.
• I have lost approximately 15 kilograms.My blood tests show:
• HDL has increased by 73%
• Triglyceride levels have decreased by 50%
• LDL/HDL ratio has decreased by 24%
• Inflammation is way down, with hs-CRP at 0.3 mg/L
I was hoping to at least slow the progression of my heart disease but my results have exceeded my greatest expectations. I am trying to find people in the field that would be interested in how I did this, to research it, and share what seems to me to be a cure for heart disease.If you would like more information or know of someone in the field that would like to investigate what I seem to have done please contact me. My progress, dietary changes, pathology and CACS have been overseen by and can be verified by my physician and cardiologist, and my pathology results and CACS are available for examination.
Watch or listen to Greg’s interview on the MeatRx.com podcast below: