Jim’s Health Changes With Carnivore
- I have summited 3 mountains hiking, and
- taken up rowing skulls on the reservoir In Calgary
- My blood pressure has gone from high 150/90 to 120/70 normal
- My triglycerides have gone down by 50%
- My HDL has increased and my LDL has decreased
- I have lost over 80 lbs from 305 lbs to 225 lbs
- I can now do things i would have thought impossible 18 months ago.
- I am putting on muscle without really trying
Surprising the Doctor
I went for my yearly physical with my family doctor who I have been seeing for 32 years, he always said that I was too fat and needed to lose weight fatboy (my interpretation). I had not seen him for a year because of covid.
I went and saw him the lowest weight that I had been in 30 years, he couldn’t believe it was me, but what was really great was my blood pressure had always been high 145/85 or 150/90. He took my blood pressure and his words were “WooooW!!!!” and he is a man of few words my blood pressure was 120/70. My Triglycerides have gone down by over 50%, my HDl has increased and my LDL has gone down.
Results are not typical. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.