Andy will show you a very simple way to make carnivore diet-style beef bread. This recipe uses all animal-based products as well as ground beef. It tastes great and can be used to make sandwiches and toast. Or go ahead and add some butter and honey and you have a great little snack. (However, disregard if honey is not part of your carnivore diet protocol.)
- 8 ounces of ground beef
- 3 egg whites
- 5 eggs
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 ounces of butter
- Preheat oven to 370.
- Fully cook ground beef.
- Add and blend cooked ground beef, 5 eggs, and cream cheese to a strong blender.
- Blend until liquified.
- Add the batter to the mixing bowl and slowly add and whisk in egg whites.
- Add this batter to an oven-safe bread bowl.
- Be sure to add a layer of butter to help prevent the batter from sticking.
- Place in oven and bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Use a toothpick to test if the bread is fully cooked.
Warning: Raw animal products like egg yolks can cause infections.
1 thought on “Carnivore Diet Beef Bread”
Awesome! Ty for creating a recipe w/o pork ❤️