A no bake cheesecake pudding is the ideal keto carnivore-friendly dessert. It’s smooth and creamy sweet, plus it only calls for 3 main ingredients and 10 minutes of your time to prep it!
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed beef gelatin
- 1.5 cups sour cream
- 1 cup water
- Put the sour cream in a wide dish and sprinkle the gelatin over the top. You want as much surface area as possible; the wider the dish, the better. Leave aside to “bloom” while it sits and thickens.
- Bring the water to a simmer in a small saucepan on the stove over medium heat.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and add the thickened cream. Mix well until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Pour into individual pudding cups like ramekins or one main serving dish.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until completely set. Serve chilled.