Enjoy this carnivore custard anytime you want dessert on a carnivore diet! Made with just three ingredients, this is an easy animal-based dessert recipe you can make any day of the week.
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Whisk all ingredients together in a large bowl until completely smooth.
- Divide evenly between 4 2 or 3-inch ramekins and place them in an 8×8-inch baking dish.
- Bring 2-3 cups of water to a boil in a small saucepan. Create a water bath by pouring boiling water into the baking dish. Continue until the water level is an inch high.
- Bake for 30 minutes, check, and continue for 10 more minutes if needed. The top should be golden brown and firm. The under part will be wiggly still.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool and set for 10 minutes, before serving warm or refrigerating until chilled. It will firm up as it sits.
2 thoughts on “Carnivore Custard”
Great 👍 I Fast three days and upon ending wonderful time to have a treat. I don’t want to lose weight just the Autophagy and I also want to keep my bone matrix and joint cartilage protected hence I am a Carnivore. I am very active for 78 years. I do 8-12 miles steps running mile too. I do arm shoulder light weights too. Love 💕 the recipes. I have gained some too which I wanted to after losing too much on keto.
Hi Lynn, I’m so impressed by your stanina! And I’m right behind you. I have 5 years of carnivore under my belt. Just started OMAD. I hope I can make it to three days of fasting weekly like you. It’s my goal. Are you on Facebook? I’d like to be friends.