Andy, one of our coaches, will show you how to make beef liver organ meat burgers using a recipe by Jessica Haggard.
- 1.5 pounds of ground beef
- 1/4 pound of grass-fed beef liver (non carnivore option)
- 1 Tablespoon of Redmond Ancient Sea Salt
- Onion (optional)
- Process beef liver in a food processor and hand mix with ground burger meat.
- Sautee 1/4 to 1/2 onion in grass-fed butter.
- Mix in onion (optional) and salt and prep burgers for the grill!
1 thought on “Beef liver burgers”
Looks pretty simple. I’ll give this one a go 🙂