Using Jessica Haggard’s recipe from “The Carnivore Cookbook” Andy, one of our coaches, will show you how to make beef or chicken liver pate.
- 1/2 pound of grass-fed beef liver
- 1/4 cup of grass-fed butter
- 2 tablespoons raw heavy cream salt
- (Non-Carnivore Add-Ins) 2 teaspoons minced garlic 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1/2 teaspoon of organic allspice
- 1 pound of chicken livers
- 1/4 cup of grass-fed butter salt
- (Non-Carnivore Add-ins) small onion 1 garlic clove 1/2 teaspoon rosemary 1/4 teaspoon thyme