Makes 2 burgers.
- 1 pound of your favorite ground meat (beef, turkey, lamb, bison, elk, etc.)
- 4 ounces of your favorite cheese (shredded cheese will be hard to work with, slices or soft cheese works better)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper (optional)
- Divide the ground meat into 2.
- Shape the ground meat into a larger burger, wider than you would like it.
- Place your favorite cheese in the center and wrap your burger meat around the cheese.
- If you are using soft cheese, first make sure your cheese is in a patty shape and not crumbles. Then gently wrap your cheese with the burger meat.
- If there are any holes, just grab some ground meat from another part of your burger and cover it up!
- Re-shape your burger if you need to.
- Grill or cook your burger the way you normally do, trying not to press on it too much. These will take a little longer than normal to cook.