- 2 ½ pounds Ground Meat (beef, chicken, turkey, bison, etc.)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp basil
- ½ tsp fennel seeds (optional, if you want a more Italian sausage flavor)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
Pizza topping ideas
- 8 ounces mozzarella
- Goat cheese
- Cooked and crumbled sausage
- Sliced cured meats
- Cooked bacon
- Poached eggs (top with poached eggs AFTER the meatza is complete or else you’ll have boiled eggs!)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix all crust ingredients thoroughly and press into a large sheet pan or 2 pizza pans.
- Make the crust a little thinner than you want because it will shrink and get a little thicker.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until meat is cooked.
- Drain fat from the pan.
- Turn oven up to 450 degrees.
- Top with your favorite cheeses and cured meats.
- Bake 8 minutes.
- Broil for 1-2 minutes if you want your cheese browned.
- If you somehow don’t eat it all in one night, this makes phenomenal breakfast of the classic cold pizza!