- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or ½ tsp vanilla beans
- Stevia, to taste (optional)
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- Flavoring Ideas
- Peppermint extract
- Almond extract
- Orange extract
- Lemon extract
- Add heavy whipping cream, vanilla, stevia, optional flavoring and salt to a large mixing bowl or your stand mixer with the whisk attachment.
- Whip until thick and somewhat stiff.
If you don’t have a stand mixer or a hand-mixer, you can use a regular old whisk and whip it good! It will take a little longer, but it’s doable.
Check out our full shopping list of approved carnivore foods as well as a sample meal plan.