- 12 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 2 whole eggs, room temp
- 4 egg yolks, room temp
- 1 Tbs butter, room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp almond extract (optional)
- ½ tsp gelatin
- Stevia to taste (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Ensure all ingredients are at room temp.
- Combine all ingredients and whisk together with a stand mixer or a hand mixer.
- Place your 6 inch round pan into a larger metal round pan, 8 or 9 inch works.
- If you do not have a silicone pan, you can use another 6 inch pan that is well greased or lined with parchment.
- Pour ingredients into the 6 inch round silicone baking pan.
- Pour boiling water into the outer pan to help the sides of the cheesecake prevent from burning.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Turn oven off and let continue cooking for 20 minutes.
- Chill cheesecake in fridge overnight or at least 6 hours to firm up before slicing.
- Serve with whipped cream or with a sprinkle of cinnamon on top, if you’d like.
Cheesecake pictured is served upside down for that smooth look.