- 6 ounces shredded cheddar
- 3 whole eggs
- ½ tsp garlic (optional)
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly. (Add 1 tsp garlic if you want garlic breadsticks!)
- You can make into one large flatbread or 2 smaller ones.
- For 2 smaller ones, spread half the batter onto a half sheet pan lined with parchment paper or a silicone liner.
- Do not spread to the edges, let the layer be about ⅓-½ inch thick. It will spread.
- Bake for 12 minutes. (12-15 minutes for larger size)
- Let cool and cut in half or quarters and use as sandwich bread.
For breadsticks, slice into strips and grill in a buttered pan.