- ½ pound ground beef
- 6 large eggs
- 2 ounces shredded cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic
- ½ tsp coconut aminos (optional)
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp hot sauce (optional)
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp butter
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Saute ground beef in buttered pan with seasonings and sauces until beef is cooked through.
- Take beef off stove and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Pour cooked meat into a 6” silicone pan, or any other 6” greased pan.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and stir in shredded cheese.
- Pour egg and cheese mixture over the beef and lightly stir it.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Let cool 5-10 minutes and enjoy.
- You can easily double this recipe and use a larger pan, keep in mind it will take longer to cook.