- 1 large serving
- 6-8 ounces cooked chicken, grilled or rotisserie taste best for this recipe
- 2-3 boiled eggs
- 4-6 pieces cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 ounces blue cheese (Any cheese will work, though)
- 1.5 ounces pork rinds
- 1-2 ounces your favorite salad dressing (Best with carnivore buttermilk ranch or blue cheese)
- Layer chicken into your bowl. Layer with bacon next, then boiled eggs.
- Top with crumbled blue cheese and crushed pork rinds.
- Serve with dressing.
You can easily make this salad at most salad bars if you’re in a hurry!