- 6 sausage patties, homemade or store bought
- 4 eggs
- ½ Tbs cream, optional
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 slices of your favorite cheese
- 3-6 slices of bacon, cooked (Optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk eggs with cream and salt. Pour into a 8” X 8” silicone pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from pan and slice into 3 strips.
- Cook sausage accordingly.
- Layer sausage with cheese, folded egg slice, cooked bacon and second sausage piece.
Makes 3 sammies.
Check out our full shopping list of approved carnivore foods as well as a sample meal plan.