- 2 pieces of your favorite carnivore bread (I like chicken buns for this recipe)
- 2-4 ounces cream cheese
- 2-4 ounces gravlax (smoked salmon)
- 2 eggs, poached, soft boiled or fried
- Black pepper, garnish
- Paprika, garnish
- Spread the cream cheese onto your 2 pieces of carnivore bread.
- Place on a plate and layer the gravlax slices on top of the cream cheese.
- Top gravlax with an egg on each stack.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
This pairs really well topped with hollandaise sauce.
Check out our full shopping list of approved carnivore foods as well as a sample meal plan.