- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt free all purpose seasoning
- 1 Tbs mustard
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients except paprika and mix very thoroughly.
- Press into a loaf pan, if using.
- If not using a loaf pan, you can just shape the meat into a loaf or whatever shape you want and bake on a sheet pan.
- Top meatloaf with paprika for a nice crust coating and color.
- Bake for 1 ½ hours.
- Let cool 5 minutes, slice and enjoy!
Check out our full shopping list of approved carnivore foods as well as a sample meal plan.