- 4 pieces of your favorite carnivore bread (bacon weave, chicken bun, cloud bread)
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- 2 slices pepper jack, muenster or cheddar
- 2 ounces corned beef or pastrami, sliced thin
- 2 ounces salami, sliced thin
- 2 ounces roast beef, sliced thin
- Brown mustard or mayo (optional)
- Layer all ingredients onto your bread of choice. Feel free to switch the meat and cheese options up to your favorite deli meats and cheeses.
- If you want the sandwich hot, lay the meats with cheeses on top onto a parchment lined sheet pan and broil on low for about 1 minute while keeping a close eye on it. Or you can heat the meat up in a pan and top with cheese when layering the sandwiches.
Even better if you have some hot and salty beef broth to dip the hot sandwich in!
Makes 2 sandwiches.
Check out our full shopping list of approved carnivore foods as well as a sample meal plan.