- 3 eggs, separated
- ⅛ tsp cream of tartar (optional)
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- 3 Tbs cream cheese, sour cream, or thick yogurt
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Do not miss this step!
- Whisk the egg yolks with your dairy of choice, salt and garlic powder.
- Whip egg whites with cream of tartar, if using, until stiff.
- Carefully fold in the egg yolk mixture into the whites, only adding in a little bit of the yolk mixture at a time until it is all used up.
- Spoon the mixture onto the parchment lined sheet pan into 6 rounds. Do not flatten! Leave them fluffy and thick looking because they will shrink once cooled down.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the egg is cooked all the way through. You do not want the rounds to look liquidy in the middle.
- Let the rounds cool for at least 1 hour to improve the texture. They are even better if you can wait 4 hours.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge if not consuming that same day.
Makes 6 cloud bread rounds.
Check out our full shopping list of approved carnivore foods as well as a sample meal plan.