- 2 pounds ground beef or chili meat
- 2 cups beef broth, or 1 cup bone broth jello and 1 cup water
- 1 Tbs apple cider vinegar or mustard
- ¼ cup chili powder
- 1 Tbs salt
- ½ Tbs black pepper
- ½ tsp salt free all purpose seasoning
- 1 tsp hot sauce (optional)
- Mix all ingredients into the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 1 hour. Stir at the 1 hour mark.
- Continue to cook on high for 2 more hours or cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- Serve with sour cream and shredded cheese if desired.
- Also, goes well with chicken and cheese muffins.