- 4 pieces of your favorite carnivore bread (this dish goes best with chicken buns)
- 4 thick slices of sugar free ham
- 4 slices of cooked bacon (optional)
- 4 eggs, fried or poached
- 1 batch homemade hollandaise sauce
- Paprika or hot sauce
- The best way to poach eggs is by ensuring the water is simmering hot and add a dash of vinegar to prevent eggs from shredding. Using fresh eggs is best, but not necessary. Do not salt the water, this will cause the whites to shred. When placing the eggs in water, first crack them into a small cup or ramekin, then drop them in carefully and as close to the water as you can. Let cook for about 3-4 minutes. Remove from the water and set aside until ready to use.
- You can also just pan fry your eggs, if you don’t care to have poached eggs. Either way it’s delicious!
- Layer from the bottom to the top: carnivore bread, ham, bacon, poached egg, hollandaise sauce all topped with a sprinkle of paprika or hot sauce for color.
Feel free to get creative and change the meats to sausage patties or turkey slices; you could even add a slice of cheese!