Makes 2 sandwiches.
- 4 pieces of your favorite carnivore bread (this goes well with chicken buns)
- 12-16 ounces boneless ribeye or flank
- 2-4 pieces of provolone
- 2 tsp onion flakes or powder
- Black Pepper
- 1 tsp butter
- Freeze your steak 20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer and slice as thin as you can.
- Season your meat with onion, salt and black pepper.
- Make your steak into 2 piles.
- Heat your cast iron to medium-high heat.
- Once your pan is hot, grease with butter.
- Take your 2 piles of meat and sear them in the hot buttered pan.
- Do not stir them in the pan, you want them to keep the shape they are in.
- After they have a nice sear on one side, take a spatula and carefully flip them over.
- Top meat piles with a slice of cheese on each stack. Cover with a lid or a piece of foil over the pan and let the cheese melt.
- Once the cheese is melted, take your pile of meat and stack it in between your carnivore bread.