Keto Ground Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry is a delicious quick and easy low carb dinner you can make in less than 30 minutes from start to finish, all in one single pan.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tablespoons tallow or cooking fat of choice
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder
- ½ tablespoon Chinese 5 spice see notes
- 1 ½ cups broccoli finely chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Heat tallow or cooking fat of choice in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, sauté until soft and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the ginger and Chinese 5 spice powders. Continue cooking over medium heat.
- Add the broccoli. Stir occasionally and cook for 5-7 more minutes.
- Put the beef in the pan and break it apart with a spatula; mix in well. Season with salt.
- Once meat is browned, add fresh parsley. Give the whole mixture a few tosses and finish cooking until the meat is done to your liking.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve warm.
Chinese 5 Spice is made of anise seed powder, ground black pepper, fennel seed powder, cassia cinnamon powder. If you don’t have this in your spice rack, substitute with garam masala or a DIY blend.
Check out our full shopping list of approved carnivore foods as well as a sample meal plan.