Makes about 2 servings.
- 1 lb ground beef, ground pork or both
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 oz crushed parmesan crisps or shredded parmesan
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbs dried parsley
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 6-8 cups chicken broth
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs shredded parmesan
- Combine all meatball ingredients.
- Divide meat and roll into 16 meatballs. Set aside.
- Whisk 2 eggs and 2 Tbs parmesan.
- Heat up broth to a simmering boil.
- Drop in meatballs and cook about 8 minutes, or until they are just cooked.
- Stir in whisked egg and parmesan mixture, while continuously stirring to make into threaded noodles.
If it does not turn to noodles, that’s okay. It still tastes great!