- 1 pound ground beef, or ground meat of choice
- 1 tsp garlic
- ½ tsp basil
- ½ tsp rosemary
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp all purpose seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a bowl.
- Divide the meat into fours. Then divide each quarter into three to make evenly sized meatballs.
- Roll into meatballs and place on a parchment lined sheet pan at least 1 inch apart.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
Enjoy with carnivore egg noodles and garlic butter or alfredo sauce. These are great on their own as well.