Serves: 4 soft chicken tortillas
- 8-12 eggs
- 1 Tbs butter
- ½ pound diced bacon, sausage or other leftover meat
- 4 ounces of your favorite cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Heat your pan to a medium heat.
- Cook your meat of choice in the pan.
- Add in the butter and mix in the eggs, salt and pepper.
- Continue to cook the eggs until they are set.
- Stir in cheese until melted. Remove from heat.
If your tortillas are too firm to fold, heat them up slightly in a pan on medium-low heat.
Load your tortillas up with your scrambled egg filling. Serve with your favorite hot sauce or enjoy as is. You can also wrap these up in foil and take them with you. They hold fairly well.