- 10 ounces cooked chicken
- 6 whole eggs
- 2 ounces melted butter, plus extra for spreading on top
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth in a blender.
- Grease your 4 cup casserole dish or bread pan with butter or line with parchment paper.
- Depending on your pan, the bread will take about 40 minutes. Check doneness at 30 minutes and if it is still wiggly and loose in the middle, let it continue cooking for 10 minutes.
Once you take the cornbread out of the oven, spread butter all over the top. As much as you want.