- Your favorite carnivore bread (Chicken buns or bacon weave crusts work best for this recipe)
- 2-4 ounces of your favorite gooey cheese or a combination of cheeses (cheddar, mozzarella, pepperjack, brie, etc.) *Please note, 4 ounces of cheese is a THICK amount of cheese!*
Making a carnivore grilled cheese is just as easy as making your “traditional” grilled cheese!
- Heat your pan to medium-high heat. (Medium heat if you are using 4 ounces of cheese)
- No butter should be needed! Especially if you’re using bacon weaves!
- Heat the inside part of your “bread” for about 30-45 seconds.
- Flip your bread over and layer your cheese and top with the other heated up piece of “bread”.
- Grill your sandwich until the cheese starts getting melted. Carefully flip sandwich over to melt the other half of the cheese.
- Remove from pan and enjoy!
Makes 1 sandwich.
Check out our full shopping list of approved carnivore foods as well as a sample meal plan.