- Your favorite steak (Newyork Strip), ribeye, sirloin, flank, chuck, etc)
- 2-4 eggs
- 1 tsp butter
- Let your steak come to room temperature by letting it sit out for about 1 hour.
- Heat your egg pan to a medium-low heat and melt your butter.
- Heat your cast iron to a medium-high heat.
- For the perfect scrambled eggs whisk your eggs and salt in a small bowl or cup first.
- Pour your whisked eggs into the heated egg pan and cook low and slow while stirring them continuously until they are just scrambled. Take off heat.
- Once your cast iron is heated, sear your steak to desired doneness. I prefer 1-2 minutes on each side, depending on thickness.
- Once your steak is seared season with salt liberally. You can top with more butter, if you’d like, too.