Thin crunchy carnivore chips made from grass-fed beef liver are perfectly dippable for all your favorite dips but come with a super nutritional boost!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Drying Time: 8 hours
Total Time: 8 hours 5 minutes
Equipment (pick one)
- Food dehydrator
- Oven, optional
- 1 pound beef liver ground or thinly sliced
- Use a spatula to spread it on a food dehydrator sheet or ovenproof baking sheet in one single layer. Stretch it out to make as thin as possible.
- Dry on the meat setting in the dehydrator. If you use an oven, set the heat at the lowest temperature possible.
- Flip once the center is completely dry. This can take 8-12 hours in a food dehydrator, however, the oven will dry much more quickly, check after an hour. Keep an eye on it until edges separate and the center is dry.
- Dry the second side thoroughly until no moisture remains.
For the printable recipe and complete recipe details, visit the Grass-Fed Beef Liver Chips Recipe on Primal Edge Health and check out The Carnivore Cookbook too!
1 thought on “Grass-Fed Beef Liver Chips”
Pingback: Grass-Fed Beef Liver Chips - Primal Edge Health