These Crustless Mini Meat Pies with hidden liver are the perfect nutrient-dense addition to breakfast or lunch. Pack them in a lunchbox or keep in the fridge, they pair well with everything. It’s a great way to get your liver in without any unusual taste, texture, or appearance.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 12 mini pies
- 12-cup muffin pan
- 1 pound ground beef
- ¼ pound beef liver ground
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon tallow or other cooking fat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon herbs de Provence optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F / 175°C.
- Combine meat and liver in a mixing bowl. Add in eggs, stir well to combine.
- Melt the tallow or cooking fat and add to meat. Season with salt and optional herbs.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin pan well or use cupcake liners. Spoon mixture into each well evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until done. Remove from oven and cool before removing. Serve warm or leftovers cold.
Check out our full shopping list of approved carnivore foods as well as a sample meal plan.