A delicious one pan keto lunch or dinner, this sausage skillet ready in 30 minutes. It’s crispy, fried, and oh so delicious. 100% ketogenic, low-carb, and gluten-free.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 small green cabbage
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, butter, or tallow
- 1 pound chicken sausage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaf
- Finely chop the cabbage and add to the coconut oil over medium heat in a skillet. Keep the cabbage in one layer and cook for 7 minutes.
- Toss the cabbage, stir it around well and continue to cook for another 7 minutes.
- Slice open the sausage, break it apart with your fingers and add it to the skillet. Add the salt, garlic and rosemary. Continue to cook over medium heat until the sausage is golden and crispy. The cabbage should be very soft. I like it best when it is slightly golden and the sausage is crispy.
- Serve warm.
Check out our full shopping list of approved carnivore foods as well as a sample meal plan.