- 2 cups chicken or beef broth
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp vinegar (optional)
- ½ tsp coconut aminos (optional)
- ½ tsp ginger (optional)
- ¼ tsp white pepper (optional)
- Heat your broth and seasonings to a rolling boil.
- While your broth is heating up whisk eggs in a separate bowl or cup.
- Once your broth is boiling, pour whisked eggs in while stirring the soup. Keep stirring so the egg does not cook into large chunks. Turn heat off.
- Let cool and enjoy.
You can also add cooked chicken or shrimp if you want more protein.