- Chicken skin from 1-2 whole chickens or 1 pound chicken skins from your butcher, if you’re lucky like that
- Salt or your favorite seasoning blend
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Season chicken skins with your seasoning of choice.
- Place skins on a parchment lined sheet pan. They can be touching because they will shrink a lot during the cooking process.
- Bake for 20-22 mins. Flip skins over and bake another 20-22 mins.
- Let cool before eating.
If you want really flat chips, lay another parchment sheet over the skins and then lay another sheet pan on top of that parchment paper. Cooking times will vary for this method, so I suggest checking them 5 minutes sooner.
Check out our full shopping list of approved carnivore foods as well as a sample meal plan.