- Use your favorite semi-hard to hard cheese (ex: parmesan, cheddar, pepperjack)
- You can also use your favorite seasonings to make different flavors! (ex: garlic powder, black pepper, cayenne, italian herbs, etc)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- If using block cheese, cut the cheese into small uniform slices about ½ inch by 1 inch big.
- Place pieces of cheese about 3 inches apart from each other onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- If using shredded cheese pile about 2 tsp of shredded onto the parchment lined baking sheet, keeping the piles about 3 inches apart from each other.
- These will spread so do not put them close together or you will get one big mess.
- If using seasoning, sprinkle the seasoning on top of the cheese.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes, until cheese has browned just a little bit.
- Times will vary with different cheeses and depending on how much is on the pan.
- Check them at 15 minutes.
- Pull out of the oven and let cool for about 10 minutes before carefully removing from the pan.
Enjoy with your meal, on your meat salad, or top with your favorite dip!