- 1 pint heavy cream
- 4 whole eggs (or 6 yolks, if sensitive to whites)
- 2 tsp gelatin
- ½ tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Stevia to taste (optional)
- Slowly heat the heavy cream into a sauce pot on low to med-low heat.
- Blend the eggs, gelatin, vanilla and salt in blender.
- Once the cream starts to get hot, you will see it slightly steaming, whisk in the egg mixture.
- Continue whisking for about 10 minutes.
- Take pudding mixture off heat and let cool for about 5 minutes.
- Whisk mixture again, pour into small bowls and refrigerate for about 3-5 hours or until set.
If you want a more smooth texture, strain pudding mixture before pouring into bowls.