- 4 ounces cooked chicken, shredded or diced small
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 ounces your favorite shredded cheese
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chili paste, hot sauce, or your favorite spicy condiment
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl with a spoon. Or if you want a less chunky muffin, mix in a food processor or in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment.
- Divide batter into 8 lined cupcake cups.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until center is set.