This recipe is great as a side dish, it does contain dairy BUT its easy enough to swap out the parmesan for crushed pork rinds for a hardcore Carnivore delight!
Makes 12 baked egg halves.
Prep time: 20 min
Bake time: 15 min
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- Butter (room temp)
- Shredded parmesan cheese
- Boil your eggs then let them cool.
- While they are cooling preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel the eggs and cut in half.
- Spread a small amount of butter on each egg face.
- Then dip in shredded parmesan.
- Place in a baking pan and cook for 15 min.