- 3 ounces cooked meat
- 3 whole eggs
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth in your blender. This will make a thick batter.
- Spray ghee or spread some butter onto your waffle iron.
- Pour just enough batter to spread it out to reach the edges of your waffle iron. If you overfill your waffle iron, you will have a huge mess and the batter will pour out the sides.
- Let cook as you would a regular waffle.
- Remove and enjoy with a huge slather of butter, or also tastes great with sausage and fried eggs.