- 1 pound ground beef (or your favorite ground meat)
- 2 ounces shredded cheese
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tsp garlic
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp butter
- Begin to saute the ground beef in a heated pan, crumbling it up.
- Stir in the seasonings.
- Once the meat is cooked, turn the heat down and stir in the cream cheese.
- Let lightly simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the shredded cheese.
You can also add cut up egg noodles if you want a noodle feel. If you add 2-4 ounces of noodles, you may need about 2 more ounces more of cream cheese.