Makes about 4 bacon weave “slices”
- 1 pack of your favorite bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut pack of bacon in half.
- Using the half slices, lay 3 slices down in a row.
- Lift the bottom of the middle slice halfway up and lay a piece of bacon down underneath it in the opposite direction. Lay the middle slice of bacon back down.
- Lift the top of the 2 outer pieces halfway up and lay another piece of bacon down underneath them in the opposite direction. Lay the outer pieces back down.
- Repeat with the rest of the bacon.
- This should make 4 “slices” of bacon weave, but you may have to make a couple with only 4 pieces instead of 5, depending on how many slices are in your back of bacon.
- Bake on a sheet pan for 20 minutes.
- Flip and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before using.
Great for your favorite sandwiches! You can also do this with the whole pack of bacon, without cutting it, so you can have a large bacon weave to wrap whatever your heart desires! You can wrap meatloaf, cheese stuffed chicken breast or even a tenderloin!