Makes 1-2 servings.
- 6-8 ounces cooked chicken, shredded or diced
- 18-20 ounces beef or chicken broth
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp hot sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp garlic
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- Combine all ingredients in a pot and let simmer for at least 20 minutes.
- If you want to use raw chicken, dice it up and cook the same way, except let simmer for at least 30-40 minutes instead. You can even use bone in chicken for more flavor. If using bone in chicken, it will taste best if you let simmer for closer to an hour.
You can also throw this all in the slow cooker and let it go on low for the day, 4-8 hours. Feel free to top this off with shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, or even pork rinds for crunch!