- 8 eggs
- 1 pound sausage
- 4 pieces of bacon, chopped
- 2 ounces of your favorite cheese or cottage cheese (optional)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp butter or tallow
- Saute and crumble your sausage in a large pan.
- Whisk eggs with salt and pepper.
- Turn heat down to medium-low.
- Add butter to the pan with the sausage and then pour in the whisked eggs.
- As the eggs are cooking add in chopped bacon pieces.
- Continue to stir and cook until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- If using cheese, stir in or top off with cheese once your scramble is finished cooking.