This easy keto chicken liver pate recipe with no alcohol is ultra-smooth and creamy. Every bite is packed with flavor and great nutrition! Make this as an appetizer when you really want to wow your guests!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Chill Time: 4 hours – overnight
- ½ pound chicken livers
- ½ cup butter or duck fat for dairy free
- 1 medium shallot minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon parsley minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Trim the chicken livers and remove any sinew. Kitchen scissors work well for this.
- Melt a tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and shallots. Cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add chicken liver to the pan. Pan-fry the first side until golden brown, flip them over for the second side, about 5-7 minutes total. Add parsley in the last minute of cooking.
- Remove from heat and cool enough to add to a food processor. Add remaining butter and season with salt. Puree until smooth.
- Pour into ramekin dishes or a container and chill for 4 hours or overnight to set.
For the printable recipe and complete recipe details, visit the Keto Chicken Liver (+ Carnivore Option) Recipe on Primal Edge Health and check out our keto and carnivore cookbooks too!
2 thoughts on “Keto Chicken Liver Pate”
Pingback: Keto Chicken Liver Pate (with Carnivore Option) - Primal Edge Health