This carnivore take on the original fatheads pizza dough has some serious potential for the creative meat eater!
- 250g cream cheese
- 3 eggs
- 350g cooked fatty bacon
- 180g grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- Blend cream cheese with eggs, fine chop the bacon as small as possible.
- Mix bacon into the cream cheese mixture then fold in the mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Spread out flat on a baking sheet and bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes.
- Cut into squares, use as a carnivore pizza base or be creative!