This recipe is great fun for kids, get togethers or as a delicious side to any meal. (Makes 24 filled eggs.)
- 12 eggs
- 8 strips of bacon
- 4 good size chicken livers
- 1T ancient salt
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 blender
- Step 1: Hard boil your dozen eggs then set aside to cool.
- Step 2: Fry your 8 strips of bacon extra crispy then set aside your skillet with the bacon drippings for step 3. Pat down bacon and set aside.
- Step 3: Fry up your 4 chicken livers in your left over bacon drippings until thoroughly cooked. Place in your blender.
- Step 4: Peek your eggs and cut in half. Scoop out all the hard boiled yolks into your blender as well. Add your tablespoon of salt and your 2 tablespoons of water. Blend until smooth.
- Step 5: While blending mince your 8 pieces of bacon until small but not fine.
- Step 6: Spread out your empty halved egg whites and place inside each a small pinch of minced bacon. Using a spoon, cover bacon with your blended liver and egg yolk mousse.