Carnivore meatballs are the easiest recipe to meal prep with ground beef. Meatballs are a practical, dairy-free and freezer-friendly staple for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Share the keto meatball option with your family so everyone can enjoy a meal together!
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix meat and salt in a bowl or combine all ingredients for the keto option.
- Form 2-ounce balls in the palm of your hand.
- Arrange in a glass baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked and juices run. I use a 9×13-inch (23×33-cm) glass dish. If you have something smaller, pack the balls in snuggly. It’s fine if the meatballs touch slightly while cooking.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes. Serve warm
For the printable recipe card, keto option and complete details, please visit Primal Edge Health and read the Carnivore Meatballs Recipe post and check out The Carnivore Cookbook too!
1 thought on “Carnivore Meatballs (Zero Carb)”
Did I miss something? What is the “keto option”? Meatball recipe